Jenna joined Parlee McLaws LLP as an associate in 2019. Prior to this, Jenna worked as a summer student and completed her articles with the firm. She maintains a general litigation practice with a particular focus on insurance, intellectual property, and commercial litigation
Jenna has advocated on behalf of clients before the Alberta Court of Queen’s Bench and the Alberta Provincial Court (Civil).
While in law school, Jenna was active mooter, participating in both the Harold G. Fox Intellectual Property Moot and the Oxford International Intellectual Property Moot. Jenna was also an active volunteer with the Women’s Law Forum and Student Legal Services throughout law school.
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- DLA Piper (Canada) LLP Award (2017) – Awarded to the top oralist in a non-graduating year in the preliminary rounds of the Harold G. Fox Intellectual Property Moot
- Runner-up Top Oralist (2017) – Awarded to the second highest scoring student in the preliminary rounds of the Harold G. Fox Intellectual Property Moot
- Volunteer, Civil Claims Duty Counsel Project
- Volunteer, Edmonton Community Legal Centre